- Business Help Centre
- Workplace Education Partnership
- Partners for Business Success
- Procurement Portal
- Centre for Competitveness
- All Ships Rise
All Ships Rise Applied Leadership and Management Training Program
Facilitated by: Bluteau DeVenney and Company
A partnership between Bluteau DeVenney and the Halifax Chamber of Commerce is giving eligible Chamber members the opportunity to take the All Ships Rise Applied Leadership and Management Training Program, either free-of-charge or at a discounted rate. It’s all part of the Chamber’s All Ships Rise initiative, of which Bluteau DeVenney is a Founding Partner. The program is focused on helping local businesses prepare for the opportunities that will arise and ensure businesses are ready for a new era of sustainable prosperity for our province and region.
The All Ships Rise Applied Leadership and Management Training Program, which will launch in spring 2012, is a 12-month program made up of three-hour training sessions held once a month. Sessions are small and interactive combining several forms of experience (from assessments, exercises, and case studies to concept discussions and real work projects) to deliver real, measurable bottom-line results.
A $5,000 value, the program focuses on high-potential employees, helping them gain confidence to take a leadership role, build a bigger future, and have a significant business impact on their respective organizations.
To learn more about the All Ships Rise Leadership and Management, download the full information brochure.
*Note in order to qualify for full or partial funding, companies must meet specific criteria, contact Tanya Bellefontaine, Program Manager ((902) 481-1239) for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the cost of this program?
- The All Ships Rise Applied Leadership and Management Training Program costs $5,000 per participant, but it is being offered either free-of-charge or at 50% discount to Chamber members who meet the required criteria.
2. How long is the program?
- It is a 12-month program that happens once a month for three hours per session.
3. What are the benefits of the program?
- At the end of the program, participants will gain confidence to take a leadership role, build a bigger future, and have a significant business impact on their respective organizations.
- This program delivers real, measurable bottom-line results that will immediately impact participants’ careers and the organization where they work.
4. How do I apply?
- If a Chamber member is interested in participating (or they have employees who are interested in participating), contact Tanya Bellefontaine, Program Manager, All Ships Rise (902) 481-1239 for more information.
5. Where is the funding for this program coming from?
- The funding for All Ships Rise comes through the Government of Nova Scotia’s Workplace Innovation and Productivity Skills Initiative (WIPSI) helps Nova Scotian businesses strengthen their competitiveness, expand market reach and increase business and employee productivity.
- The initiative reduces or offsets the cost of training for employees of small or medium-sized companies, allowing them to gain skills that will dramatically increase innovation, performance and, subsequently, productivity.
- The Chamber is simply leveraging this fund and making it easier for members to access the funding.